Tuesday, April 11, 2006

"Ramona"
Yesterday we arrived at the Western Horizons Ramona Canyon Resort In Ramona California. Such beautiful sunny and warm country and this is a very nice park. My concerns are the Rattlesnakes. One was spotted outside the laundryroom. There are warning signs posted by the lake and hiking trails about these snakes. So we will just walk around the rv park. I am very happy to be able to travel with my husband and puppy and my beautiful new home! I have seen some beautiful country. I was very dissapointed today. We went to Oceanside and found they do not allow dogs on the beach. The beach was not any thing special. So we left.
I found myself missing my family and the state of Washington . I do want to come back next year.. and travel, and I know it rains alot up north...but I miss it.
What do I miss the most ?
1. My family
2. The wide open beaches...you can drive on the beach/walk your dog
3. I don't have to worry about poisinous insects or reptiles
4. You can always find a latte stand/ I miss my lattes!
I will always want to travel and come back and re-visit the places we have been, however, Washington will always have my heart...it is home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home