Thursday, March 30, 2006

"Palm Springs"
Yesterday we drove to Palm Springs. What a beautiful drive and the weather was sunny and warm! Yeah! We also shopped for Easter dresses and baskets for our grandaughters Stacia and Natalie! We will mail them off soon.
We met quite a few couples from Washington state. One couple had a 40 foot 2005 prowler with FIVE slides! Wow! They are from Anacortes. Nice people!
I saw my first Black widow spider here in the laundry room... a man smashed it...BLEAH..Yuck!!!! It looked like a regular spider and it wasn't very big. Truthfully the huge cricket and flying insects in Arizona scared me more than that spider.
"Beading"
This morning I took a beading class. I was slow...the beads were teeny tiny but I am getting the hang of it! We all brought our bracelets home to finish... saturday morning I will go back to the Instructor and she will show me how to put on the clasp.
While working on the bracelet at home I got it tangled. Thank goodness my Husband figured out how to undo it. I love my Ralph!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home