Monday, January 30, 2006

" High Winds and Rain"
The storm started early Sunday afternoon, it just went on and on. Talk about scary.....I don't know whats worst , watching or listening. Needless to say I was scared. Oreo slept in front of the fireplace and heater. We lost our power at 6pm for about 3 hours. What amazed me is our Kingdome worked like a charm during the storm before and after the power outage. Poor Oreo missed her heater when the power was out so I let her make a bed out of my flannel bathrobe!
Spoiled Baby! As always through it all my husband was calm .
We had some sunshine today! Ralph had to run some errands so I walked to the beach with Oreo. I let her run off the leash for a while. We met some other RVers and their dogs! She had a blast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home