Tuesday, January 24, 2006

"Sunny and Warm!"
The last two days have been beautiful, sunny and warm. I even had to wear sunglasses!"
We spent alot of time at Cannon Beach walking and taking pictures. Today we spent time on the southern beach of Seaside. It was so beautiful. Oreo wore herself out runnig around on the beach, she is a very nutty dog.
We took a drive on highway 26 and had lunch at a resturaunt called " Camp 18." Our friends Dan and Jenny Shephard went to dinner there with us a few weeks ago, they told us about it!
Going there for lunch was great because we could see and photograph all the logging artifacts and carvings. The resturaunt is a huge 3 level log cabin with just about the best food you will ever taste!
The only damper on this beautiful day was when a stupid nasty bee not only kept buzzing me , it chased me all the way back to our truck with me running and screaming ! As you all know.....
I really hate bugs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home