Tuesday, February 28, 2006

"Here we are"
We have arrived safely at the Western Horizons Charleston Peak Winery and Resort in Pahrump Nevada. We left Cloverdale monday morning and stayed overnight in Bakersfield. We then decided to move on to Nevada. We arrived with such a filthy Rigg! They have a RV wash right here in the resort. Ralph washed and I rinsed. What a team!
I have to praise my husband for his patience. We had a few minor misshaps since leaving Whalers Rest. The scariest and the funniest was when Oreo locked herselve in the truck while it was warming up with both sets of keys in the car before leaving the KOA in Eureka California. Ralph called GM road assistance ...45 minutes later they came and unlocked the doors. Thank goodness she was alright. I do not handle these things as calm as Ralph. He is truly a treasure!
I am in love with Northern California. The coast and Redlands are breathtaking. I enjoyed the drive. It was fun to see Lemon and Orange trees. I love the palm trees!
The desert is facinating. I thought we would see Hoss and Little Joe Cartright Ride up any second!
This is the nicest resort here. There's no Mudd or Needles to clean up! Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home